Our study visits include an overall presentation of the project, a coffee break and a guided tour of phase 1. The visits take approximately two to three hours depending on the request and we can receive groups up to forty people. The study visits are free of charge.
How to book a study visit
Submit a request by sending us an email to studyvisitsSRS@stockholm.se. Inquiries from international groups need to be submitted no later than two weeks before the desired visiting date. It is important to provide the following information in order to book a study visit:
- Name of organisation arranging the study visit
- Head contact information details, including e-mail and phone number
- Date of visit
- Number of participants in group
- Participants names and tiltles. (Example; First name, last name, title,company/organisation.)
- Any other additional information in regards to subject of interest
We will get back to you as soon as we have reviewed your request.
Stockholm Royal Seaport - Visitor Center
Bobergsgatan 15, Hjorthagen